What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

California Irrigation Management Info Sy

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
The Department of Water Resources for the State of California runs the CIMIS website (California Irrigation Management Information System).

They have a series of weather measuring systems scattered throughout the state and from this website you can access the data from these stations. Some information is Max-Min air and soil temps, max-min RH etc. Averages too.

You can get readings by the hour or by the month.

Great info if you're planning to grow your plants outdoors.

Registration is required but it is free.

* Note: edited to include url

Ok. So... im confused. Is this a informative post? For... weather updates, right? For California... but it looks like... it would be from their website. Its not, though. So are you saying this is the most useful weather service for you? Why? is it more accurate?

I find the ability to customize reports and to access historical data useful.

It's just another resource for Californian's to access and decide if it is useful or not.

My bad...I noticed I forgot to include the url:

CIMIS

Original post has been edited to include this also. So much for posting before your morning kawfeee

Back