What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C. 'Vigorous Clumping' gets a makeover

Got a Hummer's Giant shipped in this pot. It was repotted into something taller.. so I had this laying around. Thought it was about time to put it to use.
Still need to add some sundews.. but this is what I've got so far.

IMG_6591.jpg

IMG_6593.jpg

IMG_6594.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

Also repotted the largest of my last purple clone cephs.

IMG_6596.jpg

Very nice! because you told me to XD

Last edited:
They Look great. :)

Awesome cephs Mass :)

How big are they?

I got some German Giants but they're only about the size of a dollar.

Awesome cephs Mass :)

How big are they?

I got some German Giants but they're only about the size of a dollar.

The Vigorous Clumping is about the size of my fist. The other one isn't all that big.. I'd say about the size of a half dollar. But you probably don't know what that means.

German Giants eh'? Wonder what the laws are on trading leaf cuttings internationally. :scratch:

Oh when I'm going to get my hands on one of these plants .... :)

wow
how do they not have any non-carnivorous leaves?

Stunning cephs! I can only dream of achieving such large plants!

lol soon youll be over run by them, i must recruit you for taking over the world with mutated CPs :D

Mutated!?!? TAKE IT BACK!!

no mutated as n they will actually be able to walk and such, and be remotely controllable?

OOOOoooo... well that's different. So I suppose I'll allow world domination in such a manner. ;)

Ohhh, they look super lush and happy! :drool:

And Vigorous Clumping seems to have the drippy-lip thing going on, too! Wonder if they're related :oops:

I think it's just a happy hunger type of thing. But who knows.. ~cue smart person~

Back