What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye bye my hamata friend...

I have never, ever had anyone from this (or any other) CP group treat me in this manner; people have been - without exception - free with their knowledge and courteous and patient when I have sought help or suggestions.

I believe some are getting TOO worked up over that comment. I never said it was on this forum, did I! But there was another forum where someone did that when a member asked a question about how to grow a specific plant.

I will say this, I did in the past ask and got the following:
I have been questioned about my expertise and after I provided it, the replies stopped on the thread,.. what does that say!

But, this thread has been helpful. The tid-bits of info relied on this thread about “you know you are losing your plant when”: when you suddenly see multiple growth points, the new leaves are getting smaller. Etc. is exactly what I mean about a helpful guide to growing these plants.

Last edited:
Back