What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burning AVI's ?

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
Hi, I was wondering about burning AVI's the sound doesn't line up with the video
I have been burning lost episodes in the AVI format that they are downloaded in.
How do I get the picture to paralell the
sound.
when I watch it the picture doesn't go with
the sound.
The sound is slower then the picture.
I'm using NERO to burn.
Peace,
Zero
confused.gif

Oh dear... sounds very familiar... I take it you're burning to CD? If I recall, I had that problem with Nero, too... I think I burned them as VCD or SVCD. Give that a shot and see if it works. Ir you can do a search on google- if you can find people on this forum who've had the problem, there's probably plenty of people elsewhere on the net that've experienced it.

Use a program like EO Video to convert the file into a different format then use Nero to burn.

Also make sure your useing fresh CD's/DVD's and that your burner works well.

Are you burning it as a data CD or one of the other formats?

I'm burning it as a video cd.
peace,
Zero

I use Nero ver 5.5. After trying to get my computer to play some avi's I had burned to disk as videos (it wouldn't), I reburned them using the Data CD format. That worked...sorta. I can play them on my computer fine, but they choke on my daughter's computer and the ones at her school.

Thanks Gawd_oOo, something in there is bound to help.
laugh.gif

Back