What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Botanic video site

Hi all
the last months me and some friends worked on a idea to make a video community site for our hobby.
Now we have finished the site and uploaded it to the server and we want to share the link.
www.nepenthes.se

Botanic View has been created to share media related to plants. There is a huge collection of scattered videos featuring plants around the web. This portal is an attempt to unify these media and cater to botanists, horticulturists and enthusiasts.

Please share media from your own collection, from field trips or institutional greenhouses. Our aim is to gather and share a comprehensive collection of media from the innumerable genera of plant life on earth.

Help us and upload your videos or embed your youtube clips with just a few clicks(including description...)

Jens

Neat, I've added to my plants bookmark folder.

I have a digital camera that can do videos but I don't know what to do with them after shooting, how to put on the PC, how to edit, add words, music, etc.

Nothing easier as this :p
if you know how to put your pics on the computer you also can put your clip files on it.
I dont no what system you use(mac or windows?)
You can upload your clips straight from your PC to the community, the software take all file formats.
Or you edit a little bit in iMovie if you have a mac or Windows movie maker...

I´m not a expert in Video and editing

Back