What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue spots on purpurea

So one of my pitchers has started to develop a bit of a bluish rash looking thing, its one that was sunburned a bit already when we bought it. I've been unable to find any one else that's asked about blue spots on a search. Here's a photo:

http://rs1268.pbsrc.com/albums/jj57...52833425_zpsqu4whwhc.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Something I should be worried about? I also just noticed the other pitcher that arrived burnt also has some, is it possible its related to whatever damaged them initially?

Looks good to me. I don't see any blue. The red is from light exposure- and if anything this plant may appreciate more sun. How many hours a day of full sun does it get?

I'd say about 8-10 hours of direct light if its sunny and 15 or 16 total. Its just a few spots and in the last little while they've started to turn white

Back