What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Mouth & Low Giant

Hi all I just divided a low giant and a big mouth. I am interested in just about anything.I will post some picks of these soon.

Looking for N. bical or other neps. VFT's Red Piranha, Pink Venus, Long Red Fingers, Dingley Giant any other large vft.
Pings anything with pink or red coloring. I am from up north so PM me for details if needed.
Stephen

I have FVT "Fang" that I can offer as trade for a "Low Giant".

I have "Big Mouth" myself so don't need more of that variety.

Can post a picture of the actual plant if you'd like to see what I can offer.

Sounds good. Be aware the plants I have are quite small. I just divided. They all had new roots forming with new leaf as well. I would like to do the trading after the chance of frost is gone. It is still getting cold at night hear. I will try to get some picks up in the next few days.
Stephen

Here's a picture of Fang.  He's in a 1.5 inch wide (outer edges) containter for size reference.
Fang.jpg

That's prrrrdy. I'll get some picks tonight for ya. What's the one with the bright red traps just above?
Stephen

It's a Dente.  Got it from our local Extra Foods last summer.  They had some typical VFT's and then later got in some Dentes.  I bought a couple of each. And the container at upper right has some Ping leaves in LFS to create baby pings.

Ok hear are the low giant. Before and after.

Mass of traps.
PANA0187.jpg

New bulb growth, most were not conected.
PANA0188.jpg

One becomes seven. The white cups are 7 cm.
PANA0189.jpg

Stephen

If you want to pm me your address I'll send the plant.  

You can receive it, make sure it is a good one, then send me your plant.

Are you in the Ontario Carnivorous Site at http://ocps.proboards78.com/??

Looks like the two of you have healthy plants and a fair trade going. What more could you ask for?

Cheers,

Joe

Back