What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

being... (with a lisp)silly

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
"stressed spelled backwards spells desserts - coincidence? i think not!!!"
smile_n_32.gif

"a balaced diet is a cookie in each hand!"
smile_l_32.gif

"i try to lose wight but it keeps finding me!"
smile_k_ani_32.gif

"im on a seafood diet... i see food, i eat it!"
smile_n_32.gif

Saying the first one with a lisp is fun!
biggrin.gif

Saying all of them reminds me too much of "Skipp" (say that name with a lisp) the voice I use to make fun of my friends. Well, one of the voices.
laugh.gif

that first one, i think some people can relate to. some people do eat when stressed to relive stress. but i really didnt know if spelled backwards, thats what is says...
saying words with a lisp is fun but dont say it too much, if you know what i mean
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

i like the one about the cookies. i'll have to remember that
smile_m_32.gif

isn't it more common to lose your appetite when you're upset or perterbed though?

....hmmmm i really dont think so because i have a few friends that eat when they are stressed or upset...

I eat chocolate when im stressed!
And when im not...
Im just a chocoholic!

funny that i loved choacolate when i was younger but now my tasted for chocolate id not as great... same for my taste for mustard, when i was younger, i use to hate it! now i like it.... is this true for people that dont like mustard when your young?

^^ It's true for me. When I was young I hated mustard and loved ketchup. Now I can't stand ketchup and I love mustard.

Back