What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bebe gloton

hmm... I'm afraid to watch.

It's safe for work, if thats what you're worried about. :X

I dunno... should i watch it?

I found it to be pretty hilarious, so I say go for it. :D

I have a few thoughts on this.

1. What's going to happen when a little girl hits a real baby in the stomach like the one does on the video?
2. Will a girl develop psychological problems when she grows up and the real ones are not flower shaped?
3. Persoanly (for me) there is something a little creepy about a little girl breastfeeding.
4. Speaking of creepy, somebody needs to tell Kathy Lee to lay off the plastic surgery.
5. I want to know more about the tongue party.

The perfect toy for the little girls that say, "I want to be a mommy when I grow up?" o.o;

2. Will a girl develop psychological problems when she grows up and the real ones are not flower shaped?

I lol'd.

Wowzers. what is there to say haha?

It really Begs the question what were you looking up when you found this!

Lol Frilleon, I wonder if Chunkyhunks scours youtube for this stuff ;)

It really Begs the question what were you looking up when you found this!

Lol Frilleon, I wonder if Chunkyhunks scours youtube for this stuff ;)

Heard about it on a morning talk show and had to look it up. XP

I have a few thoughts on this.

1. What's going to happen when a little girl hits a real baby in the stomach like the one does on the video?
3. Persoanly (for me) there is something a little creepy about a little girl breastfeeding.
4. Speaking of creepy, somebody needs to tell Kathy Lee to lay off the plastic surgery.
5. I want to know more about the tongue party.

LOL.

My initial thought was that it was pretty weird but as I think about it, it is one aspect of "real mothering" since some mothers do breast feed. Though it seems to be less and less common to do so anymore considering most mothers' unhealthy diets and habits. So the traditional doll and bottle seems to be a closer emulation of what women are doing these days.
If we're going to go so far as this with the reality of the situation though, why not a breast shaped lump covered in some sort of flowery dress fabric or something?

ahhh society is whack, this should be learned by motherhood not some toy u hand to children, and the media is portrating it like it is cool and laugh about it. They really need some checking.

some how to little boys learn to...oh wait.

Back