What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE N. talangensis x hamata

So yesterday I acquired one of BEs new hamata hybrids, N. talangensis x hamata, however it has no open traps, but has a couple developing. I'm curious to see if any others are growing the new BE version of this plant and if they are, how the pitchers look on it. Hopefully they end up being as nice as the EP version. So as there are not any pics from other hobbyists or private growers, I would like to see some photos! vent x hamata and spathulata x hamata have their own threads!

and me sounds interesting

I too am waiting for this train to start running!

Can't believe I forgot about this thread...
This plant is showing some potential!
97b0ad29f7e67d82dd34c15dcad8cc11.jpg

That looks great.

I'm not sure why I can't see your images, maybe it's my computer but I've never had this problem before. Anywho I'm sure yours looks great, this is the only recent picture I have of mine at the moment, but I will post better ones later. I love this plant!

DSCN7626.jpg

Plants look great, guys, and I'm really happy to see how this hybrid turned out, but I have to say that the nicest example of this cross that I've seen belongs to ocpaddict or kinjie (can't remember what his name is on here). Let's see if this thread draws his attention.

My mistake, guys, it's actually his hamata x platychila that I was thinking of.

Last edited:
Mine is still rather small, as you can see it is in a 3" pot, so hopefully it looks even more impressive as it matures, only time will tell I guess. It is a fast grower though, I mean dang haha.

I'm actually very impressed with the size of mine. It is about 4-5" in diameter and the first pitcher it made for me was about 3-4" inches tall. Sweet! I waited like 7 months for the plant to arrive though.

I'll be getting some higher resolution pictures soon too!!

Here's a couple better pics. This cross is totally underrated.

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

Back