What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B. lamellata seedlings

Cindy

Staff member
Hi peeps,

Just sharing how the seedlings are doing in hot, tropical Singapore. The nights are around 78F and days are 92F. Humidity is ~80% this season. :D

Seedling One
byblis_lamellata_seedling1.jpg

Seedling Two
byblis_lamellata_seedling2.jpg

Adorable!

As an aside, does Singapore have reciprocal agreements with other Asian countries for freely shipping plants? In other words, are there any restrictions (sanitary, certifications)? Can you ship top Malaysia or Indonesia, or just within Singapore?

Helloo, Jimscott! :)

All plants/seeds being imported have to be accompanied by phytosanitary and CITES certs, regardless of where they are from. Only three bareroot plants are allowed without phytos from West Malaysia i.e. the Malaysian Peninsula each time. If from East Malaysia i.e. Borneo, the same requirements for phytos and CITES applies.

We can ship freely within Singapore...which is slightly smaller than New York. To ship overseas, we have to comply to all the importation laws in those countries.

Gosh Cindy!!Where did you get them??They look so cute!!

marvin1997,

The seedlings? They are from seeds which I got online. If you are keen to know more, drop me a PM.

Back