What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B. hechtioides

• Thread starter Sage269
  • Start date
I am setting up a small Tepui terrarium and am looking for a small growing B. hechtioides. Does anyone know the name of a small subvariant? I will most likely set up a larger enclosure in the future but currently I am limited to 10 inches of growing height.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for any help!

I question the claim of BCP carrying a dwarf version, have never seen anyone growing one...but to get that will be costly and an overseas shipment involving phytosanitary and import permits if you're not in the EU. I would have some suspicions though until more info can be found, more than likely, either the "dwarf" they're carrying is a small misidentified relative, or it will get larger than they claim (being the standard form of both carnivorous species are plants that reach 2-3 feet tall with ease, something less than a quarter of that size maximum should have made headlines and I can find no other records about it).

Back