What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTENTION WINNERS OF FLYTRAPLADY5's offerings

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
My most humble and sincere apologies.
I experienced a slight hiccough in my life and plants didn't go out on WEDS as I promised.
Most of them shhpould go otu today 5/1/09 sorry for the wait.
LMO

Gess I ain't speakin good inglish here, If noone knows what a hiccough,it is a fornicating meltdown either mine or a loved one in my life. or something else out of my control
Now Please be patient Or I quit donating to a good cause after this i wll jest send the money to the treasuer and you inpatient folk lose out.
Stepping off my soapbox?
LMO

Lois, it's possible that one or more people simply failed to see this post. General Discussions has an appreciable turnover rate, and topics that don't get bumped fall pretty past.

It may be easier to communicate with item winners via PM. You can send the same PM to multiple members at once by just separating their names with a ";". If you have been communicating with people and they are being rude, feel free to let me or any of the other mods know.

It's tough to keep a bunch of people updated as to shipping status, I know. Hopefully perceived rudeness is just a misunderstanding - another little hiccup. ;)

Est Thanx for the PM suggestion. I get so many Pms and don't have time to read them answer and save them all, cause I am busy trying to be a wife mother,grandmaother sister aunt .great aunt great great aunt, friend and petowner of 8 aging animals.plus keeping these thousands of plants alive with a 20 % reduction of water use in our county.I have often asked to use my email instead of PMs I am no techno wizard nor am I a tpyist
I am dancing as fast as I can and that is obviously not fast enuf for some of my loved ones and impatient folk on TF. I don"t care if I am barred fromi this list/I]

Back