What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Rampuppy and Plant A Kiss becoming pundits?

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
Geez guys what's with all the polls, I come to the Forums to avoid all the polling on CNN!!! :-D :-D :-D

Heh, heh, You said pundit, Heh, heh, ya pundit Ha!

They didn't have to take them down, I was only kidding you guys, note the smilies! > :-D

lol. I closed most of them last night because some of them are so old and so outdated that they are irrelevant at this time. They were then later removed for the same reason. Swords, maybe if you are lucky some of them will be remade to poll the current population instead of skewing the data from 2002!

xvart.

yeah, a new member went though and was voting on 2002 and 2003 polls (which brought the posts back) so xvart closed them... and since they were so old (and some not even actual polls ???) i just deleted them.
Andrew

With all the poll talk I think I'll make a new one. I just have to think what it will be.

Knew it had to be old polls if rampuppy was involved.

lol Hey now! If my name was listed as starting a poll, it was because I was ASKED to create it. Long ago, anyone could create a poll. Then that started getting abused so it was changed so only mods could start a poll. Therefore...if I were asked with pretty please and some sugar, I would create one for a member. THAT is why you saw my name on polls...OLD polls I might add. Somebody resurrected a bunch of them.

Long ago, anyone could create a poll.

Which is why there are (were) lame polls like: I STEAMED MY PLANT HOW DO I MAKE LEAFELINGZ.

xvart.

lol

Poll: Who likes flytraps?
* I do
* I might
* I've thought about it
* I saw one once
* I think they are creepy
* I had one bite me
* Don't they eat hamburger?
* Look, a bird!

:-))