What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone remember this?

By the looks of it,not many.

Jerry

I do, I'm member #25 and joined only about 1 month after that snapshot was taken :)

Now THAT'S funny!! WOW. Phil should see that. TF has come a long way. I was member 90-something....94? Invited here by Phillip.

Wow, it doesn't look like the TF I'm used too. What year is that, like 98 or 99?

plantakiss:

Registration Date Aug. 25 2001,10:43
This member's number 93

hehe

I visited around then, after someone sent me a message via GW, but wasn't looking to join another forum. I would stop and look occasionally and had someone else send a message via GW telling me to join. But I didn't for a few more years.

I joined 1 month and 4 days after that was taken. That makes me feel so old.

2001... dang how did it all go by so fast...as cliche as it may sound, it's true for me at least.

I know I feel like just last week I was smoking in the bathroom and sneaking around late at night.

Oh wait... That WAS last week. I mean time passes by too fast and we must learn to age gracefully with poise and cherish each day, or something poetic and lame along those lines.

Wow. What a relic!

xvart.

Back