What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone growing gourmet mushrooms?

He said there closest relatives. But how are complex animals any more complex the complex plants? I mean they both are very complicated beings.

No no no, they are seperate and distinct but broke off from the same COMMON ancestor.
Seperate but eachothers closest reletives. They are not just 'plants without cloraphyll'

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]He said there closest relatives. But how are complex animals any more complex the complex plants? I mean they both are very complicated beings

Both are very complex, but complexity alone does not mean close relations.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Oh yah? Did you know that fungi are complex animals closest releteves... they broke off form the same common ansector as the sponges at about the same time.
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! you meant "complex animals' closest relatives"

what did u think i said

I thought you said:
Oh yah? Did you know that fungi are complex animals? closest relatives ... they broke off form the same common ansector as the sponges at about the same time. (I know... that doesn't make sense... but then again, a lot of stuff I read here makes no senese at all)

and I don't think fungi are the closest to animals... protists are closer to animals than other kingdoms.

Back