What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone been to Cranberry Island, OH?

• Thread starter Understudy
  • Start date
Yes. There was a group from Terrafourms. That went about 3 years ago. I organized the trip. It's really hard to get access to the island. I didn't read the article you posted so I don't know if it talks about the lottery system. They have one day in June that they let people onto the island. You have to send in a post card and they draw from the post cards that were sent in, to let just a few people on the island. They draw a few extras as back ups incase somebody cancels. My was drawing as a back up. Well there was a cancellation and I got four tickets. The plan was that I was going to go with Nickhubbel and his wife. I was so excited about this trip.

You'll noticed I'm going into detail about the planning of this trip. There's a reason for that. That's the only part of the trip I got to experience. Unforutantly it turned out that I had to go to a wedding on the same day.
smile_h_32.gif

I tried to the date of the wedding changed but they were selfish and refused to change the date.
mad.gif

I gave my two tickets to Technoracer and Death66.

There's a thread somewhere here about it with pics.

confused.gif

Back