What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody heard of this company?

Hi all,

I'm thinking of ordering some seeds from a company called "BotanyCa" but I've never heard/don't know anything about them. Anybody heard anything about it good or bad? Anybody bought any seeds from them? Are these guys legit? It's a Canadian seed company if that helps. Thanks!

I'd never heard of them before, sorry. I'll have to check them out.

Just a reminder that seeds entering the US even from Canada require either a phytosanitary certificate or Small Seed Lots permit from the USDA and have to pass through quarantine inspection. The Small Seed Lots permit is free and can be obtained online and copies of the paperwork can now be sent electronically to the shipper. The only downside is you have to show ID in person at an authorized USDA station near you to gain level two access to the USDA website.

I've never heard of or dealt with them. Do you have a online address for them, Huntsmanshorn?

Just a reminder that seeds entering the US even from Canada require either a phytosanitary certificate or Small Seed Lots permit from the USDA and have to pass through quarantine inspection. The Small Seed Lots permit is free and can be obtained online and copies of the paperwork can now be sent electronically to the shipper.

Yes, they mention this on their website, it speaks well of them I guess.

I've never heard of or dealt with them. Do you have a online address for them, Huntsmanshorn?

Indeed I do, please see below.

Botanically Inclined - Seed Adventures | Just another WordPress site

Thank you! That's a very impressive list of wild plant seed. 'Don't often see Drosera linearis seed offered. What! No Penstemons? :)

Back