What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any celtic knot artists on here?

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
i am by no stretch of the imagination an artist and i need something drawn up. ive got a couple of pics for referance on what i want but i need some one to put them together.

I have read several books on the subject and putthem in my trade library but haven't sat down and worked through them (not enough time) if you gimmie your ideas I'll see what I can do pulling from your refs and my books.

check your PMs Rattler, I've sent you what I believe you wanted for your design. I made the knot a bit simpler than your refs but hopefully you'll dig.

i wanna see... please... love all that stuff... are you creating one? melding two together? what? and can help if you need it...

lol actually the final result is going to be MUUUUUUCH simpler than what i had in mind when posted this, it wasnt till swords sent me the design he thought up that i decided that the simple look is what i was actually............ ive got to find something yet before its complete, ill post it when its dome

Back