What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Aussies on this forum

Hello !!! I am from Kangaroo Flat, Victoria, Australia [emoji1037] and would love to be in contact with private growers who may have seed or nice plants for trade or sale in Australia [emoji4][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bonjour

do you swap ?

have you a grow list ?

jeff

Bonjour

do you swap ?

have you a grow list ?

jeff

Hey Jeff , I’ve only been back in action Cp wise for about 6 or 7 months, I have a spare pot of Rubra wherryi with a few divisions that I am happy to trade , I will have more stuff to trade or sell next year , I have every Species of Sarracenia and some of their natural variants ( not really into hybrids unless they are natural), Albany pitcher plant , Californica, Several Nepenthes ( none for trade or sale at this time ) Different Drosera including, Adelae, Alicae seedlings, Filiformis, Hamiltonii,Capensis ( with lots of seedlings), Capensis Red form , Petiolaris, Binata Multifida and seedlings, Venusta and seedlings, Regia and seedlings, Tokaiensis and seedlings also a pot full for trade or sale ,different forms of Flytraps including Akai Rayu and bigmouth, some Mexican Pings and Utricularia Bisquamata .... What have you got [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bonjour

see my PM

JEFF

Last edited:
Back