What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

another hello from Maryland

hey guys, new to the form but not to carnovors. Currently growing sundews, fly traps and neps (so far they all seas to amaze both me and my hubby michael). Just though i'd say hello and introduce myself, will have pics of my Cp's up soon :D

happy growing guys

welcome! lucky for you neps like you.. for some reason.. they HATE me-.-

i'f figured the trick with my neps is full sun and distilled water they love that stuff, butthey mostly get rain in the summer and thats about it, i leave them alone and they produce some very nice pitchers, just recently got ahold on an N. Villosa i hope it survives in my care haha and a D. cape alba which i am very please about :D

Welcome to TF!

hello marylander.... =D i m from maryland too what county u live in?

montgomery county, yourself?
Wowza! I spent 6 months working as a co-op in Gaithersburg area while in college. The traffic was beyond my meager ability to comprehend - I've yet to encounter it's equal in the many years that have passed - although I refuse to go to LA for a comparison (& Houston was a close runner-up)...

not too far from mo-co

yes the traffic is horrible in this area, i live right next to a huge road that gets backed up a lot and at least 5 crashes a month i think. But hey if i can grow CP's here then thats all that matters lol

Back