What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANNA NICOLE!!! GOD@#$%

Lots of eye witness acounts of anything cant be explained. Witnesses arnt always correct in what they see. Just look at court. Because you think you see something doent mean its actually what yo think it is. Ghosts dont make scence, because why on earth would no one who has passed away come to get the world atention to the subject and put the skeptics to rest. Or talk to reletives to put the record strait. Or stay in a house all the time(why not see the world?)? Why would anyone in their right mind do that sort of stuff? And why would anyone beleive that Anna Nocole had sex with a ghost. All the proof there is is that she said so, and she isnt the most reliable person in the world. If you beleive that, you will beleive anything. Who needs proof? If she said it it must be true!! Right? Right?

No.

On aliens, their behavior would not mae sence either because any aliens with the brains to make spaceships would know our tecnology level means we are not a threat to them. So why stay quiet? Mayby because.... there arnt any!

No records exist of a murderd glost popping into court to clear or accuse someone exist. Anyone in their right mind would want to put their killers in jail.

Lol, I don't think anyone said they believed she did. She thinks she did and to be honest she was probably high so... that's that lol.

I think if they exposed aliens then it would ruin a lot of religion for people.

Oh those aliens must be the sensetive type.

Some people feel science threatens their religion too. Or the paranormal. Or alot of stuff. But what can you do?

Ignore them?

Lol, harder than it sounds lol.

Our neighbor just rang the doorbell and I was afraid it was the Jehova's Witnesses again :0o:

Funny enough, our neighbor is a preacher lol. But he's cool and he only preaches in church when he's on the clock lol

He used to be a heroin dealer then found Jesus and started a family. It really worked out for him and that's not sarcasm :)

Ignore them?

Lol, harder than it sounds lol.

Sigh. I know. All of us beleive that if everyone else saw the facts at face value we will come to agree with them (politics, anyone?), but that is not always the case. I know many people, me included, who feel that way. DO you not think that if i took an open minded look at this subject at hand i would come to see the 'truth' as you do? Or vice-versa? The human mind is facinating.

Nah it's just likely I think :) It can't be proven so it's not true yet.

:offtopic: This is a topic about Anna Nicole Smith, not ghosts, even though she is currently one. Since there seems to be so much interest in ghosts, I'll start a poll for it in another topic.

Lmao omg this is so funny lmao

Sorry lol

I wonder if all forums are this good at getting OT and going from such crazy things as lightbulbs to conspiracy theories and Anna Nicole to the existence of ghosts lmao.

Oh sweet jesus! Am I getting OT on a topic about being OT?

LMAO! Ok now i'll seriously stop lmao

Eh i enjoy talking to you JustLikeAPill. Really though we may disagree, i enjoy these discussions. Even though as some members have stated i can be anal sometimes (much more so lately) but i still like you.

As for glosts, i have one on my siggy, and thats all i feel like going into the subject for now. This discussion was enough ghost for me, thanks.

As for Anna Nicole Smith, turned out it was not a OD. What it was that killed her is yet to be determined.

I didn't say you were closed minded, I said people who say there are no ghosts are a little too closed minded. A little; not entirely. I don't believe in ghosts, but can't rule out their existence either. Ever notice how many people believe in God but think others who believe in ghosts are nuts? I get a kick out of that.

I love you, too finch :)

I dunno.... just because drugs weren't in her stomach doesn't mean GHB or Rohypnol wasn't involved... Short half-life you know.

Did anyone see Bobby trendy on tv? lmao, on all of these interviews he won't shut up about himself! "Oh everyone was using Anna... but not me" lmao

Back