What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost spring!

P.planifolia
2321349078_904566c6f8.jpg

P.primilflora
2320526457_4843bf2233.jpg

Jerry

Now that's encouraging!

I have 2 flowers on my primuliflora since it has 2 growing points and many other things. I'm getting my camera tommorow :D Spring its already here atleast :)

Nice photos. On the first one do you mean P. planifolia ?

whats the deal with P. planifolia? why is it so very difficult to keep in cultivation?
nice pics! cant wait for them to open!

Alex

I need to get myself some other semi-temperate pings..
The terrific success of Primuliflora has been making me want to try some other non mexican pings(have good luck with them too though).

Thank you Joseph for catching the misspelling ,it is corrected!
These plants are growing outside and have had temps in the 20F's.I have three P.primilflora and two P.planifolia,so far they are doing good.

Jerry

P. planifolia is indeed hard to find.

Unless of course you are FlyTrap Farm who just happens to be located in its native habitat and who just happens to sell it. Or used to at least. Funny coincidence, that.

BTW your favorite Flytrap farmer is mentioned and has his photo in the print version of the article on Venus Flytraps in the March/April 2008 issue of "Audubon" magazine.

Back