What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Members On My Bical Seed Waiting List, PLEASE READ!

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
To all members that are on my Bical seed watting list, I have been ripped off, i had to go to paypal and make a claim tonight and im not sure if im still gona recive my seeds or what, since i have been waiting this long, i was truely hoping they were gona be in this week, i have emailed the seller asking him to comply within a time frame and he has not done so and has not even tried to contact me with a stinkin excuse. :censor: :censor: i feel really awful at this point, :blush: IN TEARS and mad at the same time. I want to cincerly APOLIGISE. :sorry: I am trying my hardest to find more seeds from a reputable person/seller. I am a VERY HONEST woman and it truely hits me hard when something like this happens. Not only am i out the seeds but also my money. :-( :-( If by chance they do come in you all will be the first to know but at this point i have given up and awaiting to hear from paypal. I will keep you all posted and once again i am very very sorry.. Im off to a corner to ball my eyes out.. :cry: :cry:

Barracuda,

I'm sorry for your troubles; but this is a good illustration to everyone of the importance of not trading/offering plants/material you don't have yet. Offering plants that are not currently in your possession as give-aways or in trades is a recipe for disaster for so many reasons including:
  • Not getting the plants you were supposed to get;
  • You getting ripped off, thus ripping someone else off;
  • Seed not setting correctly (in the case of flower development);
  • The stress of multiple shippings of the same plant back-to-back; and,
  • A myriad of other potential problems.

xvart.

:blush: xvart, atleast i came in here and explained whats going on, i DID NOT rip anyone off nor did i ask for anything UP FRONT, everyone knew i was waiting to recive the seeds as well. I agree with you on waiting to post something for trade when i have it available. SORRY!!

Sorry to hear that happened to you Barracuda. I hope you are able to get everything straightened out. Unfortunately not everyone is honest when it comes to buying and selling.

Crystal

Barracuda, you did the right thing. In your corespondance with me you stated that you are waiting for the seed and when they arrive you would like to trade for.... What xvart is referring to is the people who say i will trade you a VFT and then there other trade goes bad and they dont have the VFT to trade...
I am guilty of purchasing plants from E-bay, and i have been ripped off twice, stick to terraforums, you are alot less likely to get ripped off, you will always get better plants, and the people are much nicer and more professional.

It happens a lot unfortunately, :( live and learn, don't count your chickens and seed, .....

- Rich

stick to terraforums, you are alot less likely to get ripped off, you will always get better plants, and the people are much nicer and more professional.

ditto!

~b

Ebay and those far away traders usually rip you of for me this guy in Malaysia pulled through for me I was lucky .

Just a note, be careful when purchasing seed from other countries on eBay. The seller is not responsible if the seeds get stuck and inspected in customs; the buyer is responsible. Confiscation and fines may apply if one in the US does not have the proper import papers and they are required for not only plants but seed. Just because it's on eBay doesn't mean it's legal to receive it over here. Just some food for thought :). I'm guilty of getting a couple of things out of country when I first got into CPs and didn't really know any better. Now that I do, it's not worth the consequences of getting caught IMO.

Crystal

Back