What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albomarginata fah' trade

I have a 6" albomarginata "cameron highlands" (actually a true LLer) up for trade. Pitchers are about 3-4" when it has them. It hasn't been too fond of my conditions and has dropped the two pitchers it came with but is now putting out a new one for the first time since I've had it. It's a nice plant but I have a very limited LL tank and I'm trying to trade most of them off for HLers anyway. I can post photos if anyones interested. I'm mainly looking for nepenthes (preferably HL) but holla if you have any offer. I'll consider whatever ???

Is it a red or green pitcher form?

Are you interested in any dews? I have some SA dew seeds to trade.

Possibly. I'm going to see if I can get any nepenthes. But in the next day or so if I don't have any good offers I'd love to trade for some dews. I've been wanting some SA dews for a bit anyway. All I have is venusta. What do you have to trade?

Back