What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After months of saving

finally ordered my greenhouse yesterday afternoon
nothing major...but something to start me off.
here are the specs

dark green powder coat finish
100% UV Polycarbonate 'Snap-Glass' panels are crystal clear and 200% stronger than standard glass
Sliding door and roof vent provide air circulation for the perfect growing environment
Weather-stripping on all panels helps seal out cold and keeps in warmth
Rain gutters on both sides
1 Roof vent for summer cooling
1 Complete base system is included for solid anchoring
Door height and sliding feature provide easy access in and out
Assembly time requires one weekend with two people
Dimensions: 10’ 3” L x 6’ 3” W x 6’ 6” H or approximately 60 sq ft.
Weight: 112lbs.
Lifetime Warranty on frame, 15-year warranty on clear panels

im pretty excited o_o

Sounds nice.
Post pictures when it's together.

Nice, what plants do you think will live in it first?

probably my highland neps or ultrahighland once i get an idea on the temps inside of it

You will probably need to do more for summer cooling, not trying to be negative but I have a greenhouse and oregon is pretty similiar to washington in climate. Maybe an exhaust fan or a mister.

yeah DM i was going to have a couple misting fans in it more than likely and set up a misting system before i even fully set it up. charleysgreenhousesupply is pretty close so ill likely be picking up supplies there for it over the next few months before the greenhouse actually gets set up
ive thought it over ;P and i have a shaded spot in the yard where even if its 90 or so outside it only gets into the 70s. your similar, but we are basically the highland area of washington...very mild summers, no idea what its like in that part of oregon

Back