What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accidental deletion of entire PM box-traders look here!

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
Hi guys and gals!

I, well, accidentally deleted my entire PM box, along with the address', names, plants, etc...of people i was trading with.

I think I was trading with:
EdaxFlamma (fo sho)
Uhh...I owe someone for a Darlingtonia (Sara/CPsinATL? ? ? ?)
Uhh...I know there are more! I’m so stupid!

If you were currently trading with me, please contact me so i can get your plants out ASAP!

Thanks, and im really really sorry! :blush:
Frankie

oh yeah you owe me your collection haha :grin: sorry to hear you deleted everything

oh ok. thanks for reminding me. i knew i owed it to someone...

jk.

But seriously, the sooner you PM, the sooner it arrives!

guys C'mon go to your pm box and go to sent pms and you should be ablt to see iuf you have pm'd obregon
geeze how did you accidentally delete everything? is there a delete all messages button?
is it big shiny and red? :grin:

PM seriously no rush at all.

You can download your PMs to back up or archive them. Go towards the bottom of the PM page and see the links under "Download all Private Messages as".

And you can create a folder called "current trades" and keep one pm for each trade with both items listed. Additionally you can create a folder called "previous trades" to keep a record of all your trades for a little while; preferably a pm that says "Got the plant!" or something like that.

xvart.

oh-cool! didnt know that...*sigh*

thanks!

Back