What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Available for trade:

1 plant Pinguicula agnata near blooming size

1 plant Pinguicula 'John Rizzi' 1" diameter

1 Plant Pinguicula 'Pirouette' blooming size

1 plant Pinguicula moranensis Agristarts 3 Clone now discontinued by Agristarts near blooming size

EDIT: Also have 1 pinguicula primuliflora in bud for trade

looking for:

Pinguicula: 'Tina', acuminata, emarginata, heterophylla, medusina, moctezumae, macrophylla and possibly anything you have to offer so let me know.

PM or email me with offers

C'mon, nobody is even interested enough to make an offer??? Sheesh......Oh well, to ebay they will go

I am interested but I have nothing to offer you. I wish I did. I would love to get the Pinguicula moranensis to try again with that species (My last Pinguicula moranensis died.) but...

The only Ping I have is P. pumila. Well I should say I hope I have it. All the plants died. I am hoping the seed will germinate again as it has in the past.

I am interested but I do not have anything to offer that is comparable to your offering.

PoWeRPSUHort,

Keep in mind the season... I find that many folks have had bad experiences shipping plants in winter:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"...the box was outside all night"
"It froze on my porch..."
"I picked it up at the post, but it must've gotten cold on the airplane or something".
"The UPS man must have eaten..."
*All quotes have been changed to protect the innocent. No real plants were harmed or otherwise injured in the making of this message.

Weel, you get the idea.
I would keep propagating and try again in a month or two when things start to warm up.

- Mike

P.S. If there is anything I have that you would like, lemme know - I'll be willing to trade once I get myself moved to a new house (few weeks).

tfrs01.jpg

I love pings and have a few that are doing very well and would like some more, but all I have to offer would be nepenthes alata cuttings. I've never made a cutting before, but I have one that needs to be cut back, and another that could be seperated into more than one plant by the roots because it is so bushy.

Back