What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6-Year old in balloon

• Thread starter Adam
  • Start date
They're on TV?I heard the story on radio

yeah, it's a hoax. Hopefully Falcon didn't get in trouble when he slipped up

Surely someone in the media understands that with the size of that balloon, there was no way it could lift the weight of a 6 year old child. Guess they were told to shut up while they ran with the story.

The story is actually getting funnier by the minute! Balloon Boy, Roswell & 2012...

"..."Heene believes the world is going to end in 2012," she said. "Because of that, he wanted to make money quickly, become rich enough to build a bunker or something underground, where he can be safe from the sun exploding."... "

For a "scientist" he seems pretty dumb to me... :D

From that article I see he's a believer in the Reptilian Illuminati who runs the world government from behind the scenes. I wonder if the balloon boy story will show up on David Icke's website ... Icke's the propagator of the Reptilian Illuminati idea among other amusements.

Back