What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 wheel drive

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I'm buying a 4 wheel drive so I can get to even more remote places to look for plants and snakes.
I was looking at the plates that are avaliable for it. I'm thinking about getting this one.

118496790O825181145.jpg

Very good. We're not allowed any images or backgrounds on our number plates.

That looks like a good 'un.

That's pretty cool, I wonder if that one is available in Illinois ? Have to check it out. Sounds like the old man on the mountain is no longer safe from the likes of the Ozzmeister. Watch out for buckshot !

Hey...that's great! How about "NTROUBL"...or..."STUCKDEEP"...or..."LOSINGATFANTASYRACING"...or..."TONGBOY"...
laugh.gif
Yeah, OK, NASC is a good one.
smile.gif

I've thought about changing my plate. SUNDEWS, SUNDOOZ, WIREFOX, LVMYWIRE (too long)...something new. I've had my plate too long.

What does the WC mean?

Heeeeeeeeeyyyy...why is there a cardinal and dogwood on it? That's Virginia's state bird and flower. Copycat!!
mad.gif

The WC stands for Wildlife Conservation.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Heeeeeeeeeyyyy...why is there a cardinal and dogwood on it? That's Virginia's state bird and flower. Copycat!!
mad.gif

I know you copied us but we forgive you.

Back