What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 N. Rafflesiana winner naich $22

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 4 N. Rafflesiana took a hard hit this winter so do not look their best. Last summer they looked awesome and were growing like crazy, but I had no room for them inside during the winter so they were in my greenhouse and it got too cold for them. They are putting out new growth and starting to pitcher again now. They are still small, growing in a 4 inch pots. I will ship BARE ROOT. You can see the spotting on the old leaves that got too cold, but the newer leaves that are opening up are green and healthy looking. These are LOWLAND. I will pay shipping on these. I know that this auction people are usually looking for rare items, but I do need to clear these out as I do not want to keep them through another winter, so what better way to do it than to hopefully have a few bucks go to a charity!

Start bidding at $1.

$4!

Do the rules make it that if two people bid the same thing at the same time, the second person is automatically bumped up the minimum amount? No problem, $5

No, we cannot assume that people were willing to bid higher than they posted. When there is a double-bid, the first bid posted is the one that is accepted, the other is void. Typically it's not a problem because bidding goes on anyway.

--Est

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the picture. Like I said, they didn't do too good over the winter and you can tell it, but the newer leaves that are opening up since weather has warmed up look good.
IMG_0213.jpg

$10 Come to daddy you poor babies. lol

$15

You never mentioned what color variant of raff. they are.. Any ideas?

$20

TC from AG3. LAst summer they were producing very pretty fat squat pitchers with some red speckling. They just need some TLC and to be kept in proper lowland environment, which I was unable to give them through the winter. I'm surprised they survived at all, so they are tough little buggers. It barely stayed above freezing in my greenhouse even with the heater running. I lost a bunch of judith finns, but these raffs held in there.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

payment to NASC made.

awaiting shipping.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

iteam arrived with a bonus. thanks!

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back