What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 new plants!!

• Thread starter kentosaurs
  • Start date
Hey guys....Its time to get new plants i thought soooo i got some new neps!!!!! I have the ID but just for fun let you guys guess it....And the winner GETS!!! nothing Ahh...the encouragement..:-O

1st plant
RIMG2376.jpg

RIMG2377.jpg

2nd plant
RIMG2378.jpg

RIMG2379.jpg

3rd plant
RIMG2380.jpg

Ken

you can see the label on the first pic. The second I'm guessing vent x amp. The third I can't tell w/o a pitcher

lol. I agree with neps and things,

Is the 3rd a northiana?

Jason

the blur doesn't look long enough to be northiana. Its most be something short like lowii.

Is the first one is clipceta,
and the second is Coccinea,
and the last is northiana .

First to me looks like a gracilis, second is xGarden Tech, can't tell the 3rd but it reminds me a bit of viking or a northiana/northiana hybrid for some reason?

(This is what stuff looks like on my phone anyway) stupid blackberry curve LOL

i second SK. Except the 3rd one might even be/have some ventricosa in it...

1. N. gracilis 'Black' ;)
2. Probably ventricosa x amp or vice versa.
3. Not even going to guess.

I am probably 0 for 100 when it comes to id'ing any plant that is not a ventricosa or ventrata but I like to try anyway...
1. Gracilis (Black) The white growth on the left hand side of the pot is a sure giveaway.
2. Coccinea
3. No idea, Splendiana?

Okay guys.....So far some of you got it correct and the answer is...

1gracilis
2.gardentech
3.northiana

Hmm, what does Gardentech consist of?

Yay! I was right. As usual.

Jason

Gardentech is vent x amp or reverse, I don't remember...lol its one of BEs plants

Back