What's new
TerraForums - Carnivorous Plant Community

Welcome to TerraForums — a long-running carnivorous plant community established in 2001. Register for free to join the conversation, ask questions, and connect with growers from around the world.

2026 Reptile show is history!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
This is my 4th year selling at the reptile show and like always, my wife and my daughter joined me! Its so nice having them there and helping answer questions, make sales and help pack everything up, write receipts and all that. The few times they walked away makes me instantly realize how much help they are.
A few members of this forum stopped by, said hi and picked up plants. As always, THANK YOU for swinging by and saying hi! It is great seeing people in the real world and I hope to see you at our monthly meets. :) TucsonPlantMEAT.com for the recent updates on that...
Again we had @Mikes_little_oasis and @Pochi plant sharing a booth but @Werdna could not join us last minute.
PICS TIME! Plants first :)
20261003_101332.jpg

20261003_101323.jpg

20261003_101307.jpg

20261003_101304.jpg

20261003_101255.jpg20261003_101252.jpg

20261003_101249.jpg
Daughter and I
20261003_092230.jpg
Wife and I
20261003_092405.jpg
Daughter speaking to kids :love:
20261003_123154.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20261003_091925.jpg
    20261003_091925.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top