What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away 2 Pinguicula lauena x emarginata plants + babies

I have been taking part in some giveaways lately but it's been a while since I have given something away. So here is what I have to offer.

Last year I bought a P. lauena x emarginata plant from the user madrone in the NASC auction. It has since divided, and I took leaf pullings from those plants. Most leaves struck, but most are still small. There are a few plants that for some reason took off like mutants. I am giving 2 of these away.

The adults have flowered constantly for me, lovely little purple flowers. The adults are also very proficient at self-dividing. Out of the 2 adults I won at auction, I now have 6 just from them splitting. And they push themselves apart so they are super easy to separate.

The ones up for grabs are pink in color from being under pretty intense grow lights. However, before being moved into the grow light setup, the adults were perfectly happy in a north window. So they will be happy anywhere, but acclimate them if you can. These divisions are in their carnivorous stage currently and will probably remain that way until fall. They took the move to grow lights as a spring que. Although they look very wet, they were recently acclimated to household humidity (40%) and should be easy growers.

Please conduct this giveaway in the ordinary list style. I know the forum has been a bit quiet lately but I feel we can get at least 2 names on the list. Continental US only, I will cover first class shipping. $8 paypal if you would like priority. As soon as this giveaway is over I will have a small window of warmer temps here in Michigan if these are shipping south. If you are in a cold area, or if I do not receive your information quick enough, I will hold these for up to a month or so if you desire. Since the postal service is so overwhelmed, I will take no responsibility for any shipping mishaps after they leave my hands. Enter at your own risk, you have been warned.

In the 2 photos, one is the whole tray of pullings and the other is the 3 largest. There will be 2 WINNERS EACH RECEIVING ONE LARGE PLANT AND ANOTHER SMALL PLANT FROM ELSEWHERE IN THE TRAY. This giveaway will run for about 1 week, ending with me randomly drawing 2 numbers ABOUT 2pm eastern time next Monday, I believe the 22nd.

I think I have covered the bases. Enjoy.

1)
2)
3)

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm new to this. How do I enter?

1) John7429
2)
3)
4)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I'm new to this. How do I enter?

1) John7429
2)
3)
4)

1) John7429
2) zacher93
3)
4)

Thanks for the offer!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for your generostiy

1) John7429
2) zacher93
3) Nikki630
4)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your generostiy

1) John7429
2) zacher93
3) Nikki630
4)

1) John7429
2) zacher93
3) Nikki630
4)Sanguinearocks101-Thank You
5)

1) John7429
2) zacher93
3) Nikki630
4) Sanguinearocks101-Thank You
5) Gadzooks
6)

Great offer! Hope I get the opportunity to match your success.

1) John7429
2) zacher93
3) Nikki630
5) Gadzooks
6) Monkey
7)

Thanks for the generosity.

1) John7429
2) zacher93
3) Nikki630
5) Gadzooks
6) Monkey
7) jaje61
8)

Thanks!

Thank you very much.

1) John7429
2) zacher93
3) Nikki630
5) Gadzooks
6) Monkey
7) jaje61
8) jerrysmith
9)

Last edited:
Thank you very much.

1) John7429
2) zacher93
3) Nikki630
5) Gadzooks
6) Monkey
7) jaje61
8) jerrysmith
9)

1) John7429
2) zacher93
3) Nikki630
5) Gadzooks
6) Monkey
7) jaje61
8) jerrysmith
9) samuelyoung
10)

Thanks for the offer!!

I'm not entering, but this is a great give-away! High Five! and good luck everyone!

1) John7429

2) zacher93

3) Nikki630

5) Gadzooks

6) Monkey

7) jaje61

8) jerrysmith

9) samuelyoung

10) Lyra - Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have to head off to work in a short time so the numbers are in.
Screenshot_20210222-131441.png
Nice.

Congratulations Monkey and samuelyoung!

Since I have to leave soon, please shoot me a PM with your mailing address, holding preference, and/or request for priority shipping. If I do not receive your PM by later tonight I will reach out :)

If you are in a warmer area, my temps will be about 40 ish in the next week and these can probably go strait out. All up to you.

Thank you everyone who participated.

Back