What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zombie attack & muscle man

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
zombie1.jpg

zombie2.jpg

zombie3.jpg

zombie4.jpg

This shambling horror is just about done! Effectively breaking my "never finish anything" curse!

punch1.jpg

punch2.jpg

punch3.jpg

punch4.jpg

I started the guy below and really have no goals for him. Does anyone have any ideas what to do with this punch throwing tough guy? Throw some ideas at me!

Sorry about the image dunnow why they're so blue!
confused.gif

As always...very nice! You must have quite the collection of sculptures.
smile.gif

Nice does not apply. These are horrible! Vile! Nauseating!

Congratulations!

That zombie is cool. Good job!

Thanks folks!

I don't have so much of a collection of sculptures as I have a collection of parts of sculptures! My storage area looks like a miniature battle field of body parts and heads on poles!
smile_n_32.gif

Tamlin, I was gonna try and wow ya with a female sculpt finally but as I was getting her posed for the hundreth time and I finally broke her hip armature wire and her "trimphant pose" crumbled into a accident victim with compound leg fractures, that's not too attractive so I promise, next time I post a new sculpture it'll be girl kit!
biggrin.gif

Nice work as always, man...
The second guy kinda recalls the Silver Surfer, that's what hit me upon first seeing it (I was sorta half expecting the Manowarrior.....)

Awesome sculpts. The one guy reminds me of an Irish boxer.

Thanks for the ideas on the second guy!

I intended upon making an elvish archer in armor drawing his long bow back but once I got the clay on him, his anatomy (especially his back) started to pull together really well and he got too bulked up for an elf so I changed it to a punch sort of pose that you see.

I was also thinking a boxer of some kind, a weird subject to me cos I live in a fantasy world! But it might be nice to do something off the wall and different from any subject I'd normally pick (such as the Manowarrior). Anyone have any favorite boxers? I know nothing about sports, I've never made a home run in football...  
smile_l_32.gif

If you can gimme some names of fighters I'll try and locate some refference pics.

Well you know enough about sports to post a funny sounding phrase:) Lol.

Back