What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zebra danios

• Thread starter Daniel
  • Start date
Hm....I've been reading some post on fish forums, and they said zebra danios have a lot of frys. So I basically set up a 10 gallon tank, and then after a week or so, I've been noticing a lot of things. SMALL FRIES!!!. hehe zebra danios are everywhere. Now, I don't know what to do with them.

Hmmm... ***rubs chin in thought*** Well, you can wait till they get a wee bit bigger, then grab them up and give them to a fishstore. They should give you a couple bucks for 'em.

I have bought 4 different types of food for zebra danios, didn't know there frys were so small. So they are on a small food diet as time progress and life changes, they grow to bigger and better things. My lfs, which is petco, petmarts, say they won't buy from me =(. They get there fish from one source, and it affects the source when they buy fishes from other people. Since their source gives them fishes at low prices. Then on to another lfs, they offered 10 cents per zebra danios. But they sell there zebra danios at 50 cents. Hm....i should of started off with a different fish =D. But I guess it will get me a couple dollars, may equal the food I just bought them =D.

Okay! You're getting somewhere now
wink.gif

I doubt they'll take them just yet. They probably don't have room for a special tank for beebees (my word for "Babies" ). Just keep feeding them the food and let them grow a little, then give them to the petshop.

Good luck!
FTG

***scurries off and listens to/watches CMT and dances around like an idiot***

congrats! 10 cents is alot for fish fry... one question though; are you growing these fish for just money or cause you like fish?
confused.gif

Back