What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your greenhouse set ups

Hi guys,
   We are about to embark on building 2 new greenhouses this winter, one will be 22' and the othe will be 20', and will be 8' 6" wide. Here is the current set up.

greenhouses,2002.jpg

The plastic greenhouse in the top left corner will be taken out to make way for the 20' to run parallel to the big one and the smaller Aluminium greenhouse will move to the right of the large one to make way for the 22' one. I am glad the we have an electric screwdriver for all the staging!

Wow! I'll look forward to next year's open day.
What are you planning on putting in the new greenhouses? I know you are starting selling them but that's a lot of new greenhouse
biggrin.gif

Hi Alexis,
You should know by now what is going to be in there lol!
biggrin.gif
It will be Sarracenia heaven!

I guessed that but it took me all year to get enough plants for half a 6x8 greenhouse!!
smile.gif

All I can say Mike is your real fortunate. Along with veryone else that ahs a greenhouse including myself. I will post my gh pics too once the darn fan gets ordered!
biggrin.gif

GreenHouse.jpg

Currently the only Hosted shot of our 9x29 attached Lord & Burnham green house, I need desperately to get to work on it's replacement. I am planing at least a 50' dia Geodesic, Rigid glazed all automated. I will add pics to this post by edit as can when can.

Ghrey

Back