What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you sir happen to be one lucky person..

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
When I got to work and checked my Email I was greeted by this message from Al Gore, our IT dude:

you sir happen to be one lucky person..

i did the remaining work on clearing up what i found, and i am currently emailing you from your own lotus notes right now! =D

im going to do a bit more checking later today as i have an outside contractor enterting the building soon which i must watchover, which is why i9m being lazy and emailing you from your own email account

you happened to be the lucky recipient of a brand new virus which JUST hit the net the day that you received it! which would explain why it took a day for symantec to kill the parts it did!

anyway, talk later today! =D

My work computer is still giving me messages from Symantec about activity going on when I am logged out. So Al came by this afternoon and rebooted the computer. It runs a bit faster now!

-Al

Al Gore, vigilant patron god of office users, creator of the Interwebz. He is everywhere and nowhere at once.
~Joe

My Al Gore is like 23 ish and an electronic hedonist. He could probably write viruses but he didn't turn to the "dark side".

Everything about this makes me laugh. :D

Oh, minus the part about you getting a virus. That part's not fun. :\

Good to hear from you again Jim!

Hi Jonathan! Yeah, and I click rather well.... right down to geekiness and dry humor. He cut his hair but it was like a throwback to the 79's, back when I was a teen!

Back