What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you are living in 2009 when....

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2009 when...

1. You accidentally enter your pin on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses...

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

7. Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

10... You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )

12 You're reading this and nodding and laughing.

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.

AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.

lol i said its nice good job

* You know it's 2009 if you have about 30 passwords to remember. ( Which is not good when you have a horrible memory. :scratch: )

* You know its 2009 when you can use your cell phone to help you remember things. :)

YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2009 when...

1. You accidentally enter your pin on the microwave. dont even know what my pin numbers are

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years. havent played solitare with real cards in years....have played poker and blackjack with real cards though

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.its a family of 4 but yeah about that many between our second jobs and such

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you. sometimes

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses... ive got over 100 first cousins, i dont stay in touch with everybody cause i dont have time to

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries. "GIRLS GET YOUR REARS OUTSIDE AND HELP NOW!"

7. Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen. commercials? what are those? TiVo is my friend

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it. my cell phone battery regularly dies between uses, i use my pocket knife 50 times more often than i do my cell phone

10... You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee. cant stand the stuff

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : ) thats just getting ridiculous

12 You're reading this and nodding and laughing.not me.....

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message. but i didnt get this by email!?!

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list. like i pay that close of attention to Jim's posts

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list. yep cause i dont trust Jim

AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.actually i am just sitting here shaking my head

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list. yep cause i dont trust Jim

:-))

Actually, for AND Now U R laughing, i was looking real confused

Ahaha, that's great. I actually noticed there was no number 9. :p

Back