What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another person from CA

Hi guys,
I've been lurking here for a long time and finally decided to sign up and hopefully contribute. I've been growing plants almost since I was born and currently focus on neps and orchids as well as fruits/vegetables. I started with cp's around eightyears ago,and my collection hs sen many ups and downs along the way. Since starting school at Berkeley this year I haven't been able to give my collection at home as much attention as I want to, so I started one in my apartment. I'm sure my roommate thinks I'm weird...

hey :welcome: to tf

Welcome to TF! :welcome:

Hey, I'm from CA too!

hehe im from cali but moved across the country 2 RI

CA born and raised, here.

Welcome to TF!

Another person in the bay Area. Welcome to Terra Forums!

Are you part of the BACPS?(Bay Area Carnivorous Plant Society) There is going to be a BACPS meetup in a month or so at the Berkley Botanical Gardens see here

Happy Growing!

-Jack

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm not yet a member of BACPS since I've only been here a few months, but I'll try to make it to the meetings though think I'm out of town for the next one.

Welcome to TF!

Hiya! Welcome to TF! :wave:

Hey there! Welcome to TF, fellow Californian ;)

Hey there, caesium!

I'm currently attending UCB as well! Great to have another member so close. :) Unfortunately all of my plants are back home in the Santa Cruz area.

What's your major? Liking Berkeley so far? What year are you? I take it that you're living in the dorms?

I'm a Molecular Environmental Biology student, Senior-Junior (having transferred, the matter of level is complicated. lol)

Back