What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah, No, It's EXACTLY What It Looks Like!

lizasaur

Charlatan
DSCF9052.jpg

Yeah, it's sorta beat up after the light fell on it.
And why yes, indeed, that is a flower it's making.

:laaa:

congrats liz! i have yet to see any flowers on mine!

and i noticed my jamban in the background. :awesome:

Last edited:
woohoo, and i think i see another coming up!!

kudos to Liz.... the heli goddess

well done!

:)

Keep dropping things on it, maybe you'll get more flowers. :lol:

Very Nice Liz. :clap:

Oh, by the way, this would be Tequila 'Red'!
Which doesn't look very red, but the newest biggest pitchers are getting more and more red on them :3

Thank you kindly gentlemens!

Nice!!!

Btw, I'm glad you brought back that avatar LOL

Major congratulations!

WOOHOOO! :laaa:

Awesome!
Lol, dropping the lights, huh?

Looks like a badazz heli with a flower coming up! I'm so jealous right now.. I'm still learning helis, but is it 'Tequila'?

Oh, by the way, this would be Tequila 'Red'!
Which doesn't look very red, but the newest biggest pitchers are getting more and more red on them
What lighting do you have it under? Looks like it may have been a little light starved in the past, or maybe this is what this clone looks like?

@Mobile: This clone is supposed to be completely red...this was it at home with Uncle Butch:
tequilared.jpg

but as you said, my lighting is inadequate and I'm slowly but surely improving it.

@Mobile: This clone is supposed to be completely red, but as you said, my lighting is inadequate.
Some of the older pitchers look a little flared, which is indicative of low light levels.

She's Crowning!!!

307016_10150395707903969_787308968_10301290_1042352435_n.jpg

It's starting to pop! :-D
And yes, it's so silly it decided to grow above the lights. It's so lucky I have an adjustable, bendy-neck clamp lamp XD

Beautiful plant, light-starved or not! Thanks for sharing. Out of curiosity, what sort of lights are those??

Liz, turns out my tequila is in flower too! haha, found out when i was doing my plant seminar at the local greenhouse today... was looking and was like OH HAI lol

We should make Tequila babies, Kris :awesome:

Back