What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yay

probably old man's beard lichen

I am not putting it outside. It is going in a terrarium. Also I try my best to put together correctly symbiotic organisms, since I am in NE and the ones i am looking for would mostly be S. American it presents a problem since many thing from down there are so common that many think nopthing of them and certainly there is no trade on them. I really do try my best to be correct for projects like this but sometimes I must settle for things that are similar but not geographically correct per say. I did however snag some local scale lichen from a maple up the street. Omaha seems to be lacking many biological natives within the city limits. The Grey tree frog for example. Anyway I am trying my best to put this together biologically, ecologically and geographically as correct as possible for a guy in NE.

Thanks for the links guys,
Joe

I've got plenty of lichens growing on my shed roof. Want some? free! Dh blasts them off with the hose a couple of times a year. april

Back