What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ya know what's neat?

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
As a total newbie last year, I received many seeds and gemmae, from a variety of people. For those species that survived my inexperience, I am now being rewarded with second generation flowers, seeds, gemmae, and plants.

Today I noticed a D. cocchicaulis plant sending up a flower scape. Earlier in the month, the D. enodes & stelliflora that Tamlin sent are sending up flower scapes. From the original P. primuliflora I bought 18 months ago, a few of the plantlets are sending up flowers. Same with D. sp. Cuba 1, D. scorpiodes, and U. bisquamata.

Hopefully, I will see some more neat things over the coming year!

lol i know what you mean Jim, last year i was doing everything i could to get my hands on any Utric i could find. the last 2 months i have sent out divisions of about 20 different species and varieties of Utrics and Genlisea as either a trade or a give away. the Pygmy Drosera gemmea that Tamlin sent me 15 months ago, some of my very first CPs i ever had, have produced gemmea of their own. and the trade forum is responsible for about 90% of what i have.

Back