What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XKCD

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
xkcd rocks!

A spectral wolf?

Four times as deadly as a normal wolf!

What kind of bagels was she looking for?

I love xkcd. Some of the xkcd comic strips are inappropriate for children or the easily offended, but they don't bother me. I send links of some of the clean ones to my family. I like all of the obscure technology and pop culture references. Plus, it's a comic strip that can really make you think.

I love xkcd. Some of the xkcd comic strips are inappropriate for children or the easily offended, but they don't bother me. I send links of some of the clean ones to my family. I like all of the obscure technology and pop culture references. Plus, it's a comic strip that can really make you think.

I couldn't have said that any better!

What's the deal with xkcd? Sometimes it's the funniest darn thing I have ever read! And why are all the people stick figures? How could that work in a respectable comic strip? I wish my stick figures were as cool as in xkcd...

The stick figure are unique that comic artist.... and it's all about geeky humor!

Next to Calvin and Hobbes and The Far Side, these are my favorite. And the're still being made!!

I forgot about Farside! The animals get revenge!

Back