What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

worst pain ever

I've got a piercing that I bet hurt worse and isn't boring ;P ;P ;P

Rawr.

Anyway I still want to know what the lame of that lip piercing is called? I've never seen that and it's pretty cool.

I've got a piercing that I bet hurt worse and isn't boring ;P ;P ;P

Rawr.

Anyway I still want to know what the lame of that lip piercing is called? I've never seen that and it's pretty cool.

Labret. Particularly the upper labret. Got my lower but getting the upper to match is almost impossible with my job.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Teenage mutilators aren't quite analogous to this. But consider this, anyone enduring if not enjoying hours of tattoos can't help but go through rushes of endorphines. Think of the people who do suspensions from hooks and rings. What motivates them baffles most (me too, though I kinda get it).

I have seen some beautiful new Tats, and some hideous ones (especially old ones on older people). It is hard making decisions that will affect 60+ years of your life, when you only have about 20 years of experiences to base them on. But that's life!

pretty easy to get around alot of that......

#1: no names inked but blood relatives...my next tat will include my nephews foot print and name, he died after a two day fight in the NICU a few weeks ago....make fun of me if yah want but i think its really bad mojo to get my wifes name inked on my body.....

#2: dont get ink anywhere that cant be covered by what you can ever imagine wearing to work on a daily basis.....ill get nothing done on my face, neck, hands or any part of my arm that cant be covered with a t-shirt even though at the moment i own my own business and can dress how i see fit.....

#3: a pot leaf and other drug stuff may seem cool now but try explaining that crap to your kids in 15 years when your telling them drugs can lead to bad things though it may work as an example pretty well :D

#3: a pot leaf and other drug stuff may seem cool now but try explaining that crap to your kids in 15 years when your telling them drugs can lead to bad things though it may work as an example pretty well :D

LOL! But what if you plan on naming your kids Bud, Herb and Mary Jane?? :0o: (Kidding)

its called a medusa and now i wish i would have checked this before justjack deleted his post :(. and im sorry if i offened anyone with my pain comment.

wasnt so much offending......more like there are some of us that would damn near kill to swap places with yah.....havent had a pain free day in over 10 years.....

Back