What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup!

• Thread starter Est
  • Start date
I can't agree more Est

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ June 26 2006,9:47)]Boo for the game that took place about an hour ago.
I'm shattered. More atrocious refereeing. I'd rather lose 3-0 and never be in the game than to go down like that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm shattered. More atrocious refereeing. I'd rather lose 3-0 and never be in the game than to go down like that.

Case in point: Today's match Ghana v. Brazil. When you look at the score, Ghana went down hard, but if you watched the game you know that Ghana played their hearts out, they made some awesome shots that almost made it, and they made some awesome saves. They even had the majority of the posession! It's better to have a game where you're down three and got to play well (even though there were still some silly calls) than have a tied game given away by a call at the end.

If it goes to shootouts, fine. But lame-o pentalies...

To whom it may concern,

Following this, today's June 30 World Cup match, Jonathan was rushed to the hospital after having a heart attack. He wants everyone here to know that he has the following to say.

"Ho-ly crap."

Thank you.

smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

All I know is that I very much HOPE that is the worst Germany will play this world cup because the first half (and most of the second) was TERRIBLE.

Can we pleae never let Schweinsteiger ever kick a ball again?? He messes up EVERY corner kick. It was pretty amazed that Germany made it through playing like that.

As for Argentina: Has anyone else noticed that when a team passes the ball back and forth between a couple of players for a minute or two without moving up the entire world complains- unless you're from South America? No, if you're from South America, it's "dancing."
confused.gif

Back