What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WooHoo !!!! My new plants came

superimposedhope

Somewhat Unstable
Today was a good day! The mail man arrived around 2:37pm carrying 2 packages. COOL! I drop what I'm doing and race home (I was next door) to tear the packages open and play with my new plants
biggrin.gif
. First of all my trade from Copper came, and also my N. merilliana and N. bical. My new bical is sooo cute, it has this pitcher that is seriously 1/8 of an inch tall with a tiny little lid on top just waiting for these d*mn gnats to start getting curious for the year
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
. I took the advice of I think Gracillis and raised my temp to 85F. I'm still excited about my new plants.

Joe
wink.gif

You're lucky your bical came with pitchers.
biggrin.gif
Mine didn't have any and had diseased leaves or something when I got it in october, but now it has nice green leaves and 3 big pitchers. (for a small plant). anyway, congrats on getting your plants!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Actually the cool thing is that it was supposed to get here in late Feb. (I live in Omaha,NE-zone 5b) (very cold) , but it got delayed and I missed a call and did'nt know it and finally emailed and found out they were waiting for me to respond by that time it was 3 days ago they then sent it Priority. Unfortunately I had originally ordered a N. veitchii, but they were out so I went for the bical (Fangs).

Joe

Congrats! I know the excitrement! It`s great to get new plants!
smile.gif

Back