What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woo hoo

well anyway the past two leaves have been reall bbig stretching across most of my 30 or 20 gallong i havent found out how big.  but anyway im off to measure o and this is after not looking at them for a week it started a week ago 4 -5 inches out.
tounge.gif
peace

ps how big are your coccinaes legnth and width

it was 12 inches in legnth and 2 in width

Well Jmenprkr, now you know how I feel
biggrin.gif
I had recently posted a topic very similar to this one and like yours, no one seems to care
rolleyes.gif
So, I feel you jejeje
My coccinea is getting pretty tall and big in leaf size and pitcher size. The biggest leaf is 14.5 inch long and 3 inch width. And the biggest pitcher is 7 inch tall and 1.5 inch width (big enough to stick three fingers in
tounge.gif
) Hope that comforts you
wink.gif

Cheers,
Erick
smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And the biggest pitcher is 7 inch tall and 1.5 inch width (big enough to stick three fingers in )[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

rolleyes.gif
. Anyway, I dont have a coccinea, but I used to have a rafflesiana giant that was 3 feet in diameter
biggrin.gif

Back