What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Won't be here from the 10th to the 23rd

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Tomorrow is the first of the 13 days of the Police Explorers Academy (tomorrow's orientation).. I joined the Police Explorers a couple months ago. You get a uniform and you get to do training and junk, it's all good. They go to the academy every year. It's basically boot camp. The academy is about an hour's drive from here and starting Monday I have to be at the high school parking lot down the street at 5:15 AM every morning thru the 23rd to leave for the academy at 6 @_@ So I won't be home at any time before at least 6:30PM every night.. and I gotta be in bed by 7:30 to get up at 4 the next morning, so I'll have no time to do anything at home except cram to do crap I gotta do, eat dinner and watch The Daily Show, which I'll have to record every day I guess... otherwise I am completely sacrificing TV and basically everything else in my normal daily routine for those 13 days. No time for chores, so no allowance.

Just wanted to let you know so you guys don't go spastic the first three days I'm gone... as I see that's apparently what happens when I don't get on for a few days o_O

boot camp? sounds so hard. hope you do well!

as for me iv been on vacation for weeks (just got back today) and ill bet you'd be hard pressed to find one person who noticed my absance

i noticed!

ok, theres the one who i was takling about.
confused.gif
smile_m_32.gif

FTG have fun!And just for your information Finch,I noticed too! ~Niki~

Have Fun. Good Luck.

We look forward to your return!

Back