What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wonderful and strange: N. lowii

The newest pitcher on my N. lowii. What a beautiful/strange thing this is!
20120630-065527.jpg

Wow that is really nice, very cool.Iam looking now to find one.Do you know where you can get a reasonable size one,like yours?Thank you for sharing.

wow that pither is a beauty! if it aint strange, it aint worth having imo :)

A certain has a few that are 20cm plus

Last edited:
How about starting a new thread for lowii and its hybrids so that everyone can post the progress of their plants and how they look?

You should probably edit that post before you get in trouble. You can't say vendors. PMing it is acceptable though. :)

^ Exotica plants is not an american CP vendor so those are allowed.

Wonderful pitcher you have there! Did it take long to develop?

You should probably edit that post before you get in trouble. You can't say vendors. PMing it is acceptable though. :)

If management requests it, I'll do it. Otherwise, I'm good with the info provided.

@pineapple: i wouldnt worry too much about it. 1) kevnep isnt located in the US. 2) exotica plants is wholesale only PLUS located in australia. no competition for flytrapshop.com

but back to the topic....

beautiful plant Whimgrinder! love the close up of the appendages under the lid. how big is that pitcher?

Thanx pineapple, although i think its kinda stupid

Back